Sign in to follow this  
Arganth

Is this the sound of a point being missed????

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/Story.asp?Brand=PINKUNonline&Category=Norwich&ItemId=NOED06+May+2004+09%3A53%3A36%3A050

Why will people use and fill the space along the parade route, when the trophy is being presented at City Hall??? Surely the parade is of secondary importance?

I agree, I''m really looking forward to monday but have a horrible feeling it will be ruined by council/ police. They really should have delayed the pitch being dug up, what difference does a week make?

I think it will be chaos the route isnt long enough for people to be comfortable, thinks what the Lord Mayors procession is like and I doubt there is thirty thousand go to that, it will be a nightmare for anyone with kids its going to be like sardines at City Hall

Yes, I was going with the missus and my two young kiddies, but it looks a little "iffy" with all the predicted mass turnout of fans and well-wishers. I think maybe it could have been organised somewhere accommodating like the Norfolk Showground, which I realise is a bit out of the City, but with decent approach roads and access, ample car parking and a huge spectator''s viewing area. If a bus shuttle service could have been made available even better.

Sadly, it looks too late, and I am totally in agreement that it hasn''t been very well thought out and that they may be a few problems and I sincerely hope there isn''t. Also the fans just don''t live in the City, and with the time it all starts will possibly cause- as suggested chaos! with the restricted parking and people vying for the best viewing points. Hopefully I will be proven wrong and it will all pass without a glitch!.......

Well I hope all goes well and everyone has a great evening! OTBC....