Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Do the gods support Norwich?!!!!

Something has just occured to me. You can either percieve it as really spooky and significant, or just twaddle.

At the exaxct time Norwich officially became champions last night there was a total lunar eclipse turning the moon a ghostly red.

Sunderland play in red and beat Norwich, thereby increasing the chances of Ipswich not making the play offs.

Stoke also play in red and beat West Brom therefore ensuring Norwich of the championship.

Is this a sign that the gods also support Norwich?!!

Well, you maybe a believer, you may not, but one things for sure - all the BEST people support Norwich don''t they :-)

Your observations sound more like the result of a Pagan concept to me - or maybe it was to do with Wiz''s hex on WBA - which maybe the same thing!

I''m sure Wiz will let us know - he''s already said his hex worked out a little better than he expected - maybe it was the conjuncture with the lunar eclipse that had this effect.

Common Wiz - what we all want to know is what is written in the runes for next season.

Also, why was the weather such that about the only place the lunar eclipse could be seen in its full glory was in the East of England? Spooky, eh? (I''m sure all the Binners saw it and must be wondering what the next few days/weeks hold for them...with the ''dread of the red'' looming!)

The blood red moon was a sign of the impending wrath of the gods being unleashed on Ipswich for stealing £20million from local businesses. One of the red teams will surely annihilate them!

Or on the other hand it was the partial shadow of the Earth coincidentally falling on the moons surface and reflecting back to us.

I prefer option 1.

I saw the first dawn of Norwich Citys reign as champions. We were still on the A1 at the time!!

Salutations NMTD. Well, I''ve consulted the Wizards Oricle on this matter, and as I''m the keeper of the sacred flame of Oric, I can tell you that I did indeed curse West Brom and others this season.

Yes, the Gods Selius and Reigel did indeed play a part in helping City, but the real work was done by Sir Nigel and the boys. And of course the wonderful board and Supporters.

As for next season, my crystal balls are a little cloudy, too early you see, but rest assured, I am working on it. Did you noticed the howlers performed by the Bogies keeper?, its nice when I get things right!.

DD: So you are almost correct with your assumption, but you forgot the friendly wizard element. I now send a warning to the premier league teams, the 1st wizard is gaining power and knowledge, you have been warned that when facing Nigel and the boys, strange forces are rained against you.

Gee, where do I get this stuff!.

Wiz

Glad to see that you are nearly back to top form - I say nearly because I am slightly worried about your "cloudy balls".

I find giving them a good rub Aladdin style, whilst not actually improving anything, at least brings a kind of contentment.

Of course even better would be for the good lady to give ''em a quick polish - but I doubt she is feeling up to that quite yet!

Speaking of Mrs Wiz, I trust that things are still going OK, and that she is well and truely on the mend.

Strength to NMTD!, I don''t know if the lovely moderators will permit me to get away with this, but here goes.

As you may be aware, only a fully ordained wizard may touch his cloudy balls, well this one does quite frequently!. Mrs Wiz has often tried to in the past, but now she understands my need to do this in private.

And your quite correct, it does''nt help with seeing the future, but it does give you a warm comforting feeling, especially if you make the same mistake that I did, and use ''Deep Heat'' instead of glass polish!.

Mrs Wiz is coming on OK at the moment thanks, but its going to be a slow process I''m afraid.