Sign in to follow this  
Temp the Revelator

New Academy Set-up

Just another word of congratulations to the board and management at FCR for the appointment of Dave Williams to the academy staff, and to Ricky Martin for his promotion. I don''t think people will relise the significance of enticing Williams back to FCR, after all, Manure''s youth set-up isn''t much to write home about, is it?

Spot on Temp. Dave Williams is a great addition to the Academy. He was a decent player for us did well on the coaching side as he did at ManU. Good to see Ricky Martin being given his chance too, never thought his songs were up to much (bet no-ones ever ribbed him about that before)!

Pretty good thanks. Glad to be back at work - really hate having time off! I''ll be in Crewe on Sunday - fancy a pint?

12 is a bit early for me Temp as Im travelling up from Surrey I dont think I will be in the area until around 1.30 at best

I''ll happily take the Numpty of The Day award for that. You''re right of course. 12 it is then and the Brewsters Pub on Weston Road - thats fine - i''ll do my best to be there then - if i can find it!