Sign in to follow this  
ca

Peter Crouch

Just thought I would share with you how sad I was at the end of the Millwall game.Crouchy got a rousing send off from all 2000 of us and looked quite distraught when he came down our end at the end of the game to say goodbye.
Our steward on our coach said that he sat next to his mum and dad at the youth game in the week.They said that he absolutely loves it at this club,he thinks the fans have been great to him and the club have gone out of the way to make him feel welcome.His Dad also said that the whole family would be gutted if he couldn''t stay as he has been happier in the last 3 months than they seen him be for a long time.
As I said, thought I would just share with you that I am sad for us and very sad for the young lad too.

It''s a good job he sat beside Peter Crouch''s Dad, imagine sitting behind him, [assuming he''s as big as his son] he wouldn''t have seen a thing. - Seriously though, perhaps we haven''t seen the last of Big Peter, lets see!.

All the options seem to be with Villa at the moment as O''Leary seems adamant that he wants to sell and not extend the loan. If he sticks to his guns then at least Crouch will not be loaned out to one of our rivals.

We can only hope that Villa don''t get any injuries to their strikers leaving Crouch to play in the reserves. Meanwhile we get a tremendous response to the share offer which will give Worthy the money to buy Crouch.