Sign in to follow this  
Culver8

Wes Hoolihan

[;)]  Long Time Since I last Posted, but a good friends brother plays for Blackpool, he is sure a deal is done for Wesley... Just the crossing i''s and dotting t''s will be confirmed by the weekend..

[quote user="Culver8"][;)]  Long Time Since I last Posted, but a good friends brother plays for Blackpool, he is sure a deal is done for Wesley... Just the crossing i''s and dotting t''s will be confirmed by the weekend..[/quote]

Blackpool players name please.......

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Culver8"][;)]  Long Time Since I last Posted, but a good friends brother plays for Blackpool, he is sure a deal is done for Wesley... Just the crossing i''s and dotting t''s will be confirmed by the weekend..[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you lost the ability to form cogent sentences?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

Have you lost the ability to form cogent sentences?

[/quote]he has I think[;)]

[quote user="Culver8"][;)]  Long Time Since I last Posted, but a good friends brother plays for Blackpool, he is sure a deal is done for Wesley... Just the crossing i''s and dotting t''s will be confirmed by the weekend..[/quote]I''m interested in what a crossed "i" and a dotted "t" looks like!

So if he signed 2 weeks ago whats the delay in Norwich announcing it. I think all these rumour mongers on here are being taken far too seriously and they''ll all be having a good laugh on the Ipswich websites.