Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

season tickets sold out

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Jim Duffy"][quote user="Jameswallis"]

However i feel the board need to realise people won''t keep on renewing if this ''hope'' that they have under Roeder turns to nothing

[/quote]

You could not be more wrong. Delia will squeeze at least another 5 years of unquestioning loyalty from the long-decayed spectre of Nigel Worthington''s reign, Darren Huckerby''s festive unveiling and little Norwich''s last-gasp Premier League collapse.

[/quote]

I wonder if the board realise why people who keep renewing do so [:^)] I renew because I enjoy going to watch my team play. I would enjoy it more if we were more succesful and would enjoy it less if we were less succesful. The only two things that would stop me renewing would be ill health or not being able to afford it. At present I would always find £30  a month for something I really enjoy doing.

What makes you posters on this thread continually renew [:^)]

[/quote]

I renew for EXACTLY the same reasons you have said. I enjoy going to watch the team I support. What other reason is there.....?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Jim Duffy"][quote user="Jameswallis"]

However i feel the board need to realise people won''t keep on renewing if this ''hope'' that they have under Roeder turns to nothing

[/quote]

You could not be more wrong. Delia will squeeze at least another 5 years of unquestioning loyalty from the long-decayed spectre of Nigel Worthington''s reign, Darren Huckerby''s festive unveiling and little Norwich''s last-gasp Premier League collapse.

[/quote]

I wonder if the board realise why people who keep renewing do so [:^)] I renew because I enjoy going to watch my team play. I would enjoy it more if we were more succesful and would enjoy it less if we were less succesful. The only two things that would stop me renewing would be ill health or not being able to afford it. At present I would always find £30  a month for something I really enjoy doing.

What makes you posters on this thread continually renew [:^)]

[/quote]

I renew for EXACTLY the same reasons you have said. I enjoy going to watch the team I support. What other reason is there.....?

[/quote]

Me too, I love the Carrow Road home matchday experience and go cause its in my blood and if I stopped I''d only be listening to radio Norfolk wishing I was at the game. but it doesn''t mean that I happy with the current state of the club which as we all know could be far better!

Its amazing that we have so much support when we''ve been so poor and the board seem reluctant to to have a real good go at going up!

I feel this amzing level of loyalty has been taken for granted for the board who assume that we''ll always get 24,000+ at every home game. But I think a similar struggle next season will see some of the bandwagon jumpers of the last 8 years say enough is enough. I''ll always got to home games good or bad cause thats what I''ve always done but many others are not as tolerant!

Look at the current squad remaining at Carrow Road and you don''t have to be an expert to see that unless we get at least 7 decent players, not others throwouts or young out of their depth premiership loaness we are likely to struggle big time!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="The Duke"]

Did you forget Vegans?

[/quote]

Everybody knows there''s no meaningful life on Venus.  Or in Vegas for that matter.

[/quote]

I wonder if there''s meaningful life on Uranus......Or have you wiped them all out?