Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Radio Norfolk Review

Just switched the radio on and there''s a review of the season on. It''s Goreham summarising everything that went on.I''m bored so this''ll take the boredom away and replace it with depression

Just switched on and heard Hucks scoring.  Thanks, now I really am depressed.  :(

And makes it worse hearing ''Taylor with the diving header''.  Why oh why did they not just pay the £1 mil asking price in the first place - we dragged it on for weeks and weeks, forcing Birmingham into a rethink only for them to realise, ''oh, he''s a decent player - let keep him''.  So frustrating listening to this - why am I punishing myself?????  :)

[quote user="AndyJR"]And makes it worse hearing ''Taylor with the diving header''.  Why oh why did they not just pay the £1 mil asking price in the first place - we dragged it on for weeks and weeks, forcing Birmingham into a rethink only for them to realise, ''oh, he''s a decent player - let keep him''.  So frustrating listening to this - why am I punishing myself?????  :)

[/quote]I wish I hadn''t told you now haha Embarrassed [:$]