Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

All Backoff Roeder!!

Cant believe what im hearing...why are fans so fickle...look there was going to be a time we lost hucks, and yeh i dont agree with how this has been done, but tough cookie, get on with it. We have freed up some wages for someone who may just be able to show the commitment and skill that hucks showed, and using hucks as a scape goat for roeder is **** poor in my oppinion.  I know we have struggled this season, but i dont see how a 1 yr older hucks is going to make any inpact in our side, when i thought for spells this season he was very poor.  sorry to sound harsh..and good luck to hucks...but chill out on roeder, i hope for the sake of the green and yellow he knows what hes doing.......lets be fair, we could have ended up like leicester.....and where we were in november with 8 points, im happy we can build on next year.

sorry to rant but be realistic

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

Cant believe what im hearing...why are fans so fickle...look there was going to be a time we lost hucks, and yeh i dont agree with how this has been done, but tough cookie, get on with it. We have freed up some wages for someone who may just be able to show the commitment and skill that hucks showed, and using hucks as a scape goat for roeder is **** poor in my oppinion.  I know we have struggled this season, but i dont see how a 1 yr older hucks is going to make any inpact in our side, when i thought for spells this season he was very poor.  sorry to sound harsh..and good luck to hucks...but chill out on roeder, i hope for the sake of the green and yellow he knows what hes doing.......lets be fair, we could have ended up like leicester.....and where we were in november with 8 points, im happy we can build on next year.

[/quote]

Roeder maybe the manager to take us forward but for his treatment of Hucks Sunday by not giving the fans the opportunity to give Hucks his well deserved send off Roeder has lost what ever  respect I had for him as a human being.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

If you think we can bring in someone with the skill level of Hux on the money this skinflint board allows you are dreaming, more like a another pattison, what a world beater he is, you say Hux wont make a difference on a year contract, so i take it you are against loanees then.  Roeder has the right to do as he likes because he just and i repeat just achieved his remit. He still has a lot to prove imo.

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

[/quote]I won''t ''backoff'' Roeder and the board on this issue - Muppets the lot of em.