Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

No Peter Grant on managers shortlist... (Shortlist - Your thoughts)

...i thought he''d have been number one.

On a serious note, pleased to see Worthy nominated, people tend to forget all the good he did do for the club.

Not that many players of the last decade included, Drury''s another who gets alot of undeserved stick, so im pleased he''s on. Mackay in, Fleming Not, controversial, although i think we did get rid of the wrong one (if either had to go) when we got promoted. Huckerby was an obvious choice, and Iwan deserved for all his goals, in a poor side alot as well.

Are there any recent players or anyone at all who''s been harshly missed out? Gary Holt perhaps.

Your thoughts

Holt and Fleming both very unlucky to miss out. Can''t really think of any other recent players that were unlucky not to be on the shortlist; possibly Mark Robins? Not too sure on his goal-scoring record for us, he may have been a one season wonder (perhaps We8wba or whatever his name is can help fill the blanks where that''s concerned?).

Good point about Worthy HUDDY, gald to see him on there, although I went for Walker.

I was surprised not to see Polston, Linighan, Goss, Townsend, Drinkell, Deehan, Robins, Downs and Mendham on the lists.....

Also why has Adrian Forbes made it onto the list ??!!