Sign in to follow this  
NIGELWNONOTHIM

HAVE WE GOT A NEW SPONSOR

Noticed that we are selling off all the away kit cheap.

When I saw the photograph of PETER GRANT''S team in the EDP today 060308, I thought that we had a new sponor. GONE GONE GONE etc

Yep, well I think we do. Its about time (in football time, it is) we had a new one, I don''t like our current one, they are with a few others and a new one would hopefully get rid of that stupid half time ''entertainment''. I would like a decent company and to have a fair amount of money behind the club, maybe Cullams company, he could put millions into the club, boost his own companies profile too. Personally I would have Virgin, for the childish comocal value and the fact they are loaded.

It could just be that thing they do most seasons where they flog off the existing kit before it is replaced by a new one in the summer.That is what i would guess.anyone got any idea when Flybe''s contract with us is up?

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]Yep, well I think we do. Its about time (in football time, it is) we had a new one, I don''t like our current one, [/quote]

I think the FlyBe sponsor is far better than when we were sponsored by Proton, i hated that kit purely because of the sponsor

anyone think "central trust" will vbe the sponsors?

that would work out as a free sponsorship deal.. the Turners would pay the money in knowing they are going to get it back as part of the loan so cant lose... Its actually not good for the club as they would make no money at all out of the sponsorship deal

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

anyone think "central trust" will vbe the sponsors?

that would work out as a free sponsorship deal.. the Turners would pay the money in knowing they are going to get it back as part of the loan so cant lose... Its actually not good for the club as they would make no money at all out of the sponsorship deal

jas :)

[/quote]

Thats the most stupid thing I have heard all week, no football club in the league, even one with Doncaster on board would give out a free sponsorship deal. If anything other than hard cash then they would be more likely to wipe out the existing debt for the sponsorship which would be no different to getting paid £2 million for it.