Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Hucks & Glenn

I have been a fan of Hucks ever since he first joined us on loan. He has been nationally recognised as one of the star players in this league since he''s been here. But this season he has had this hip injury (and probably last season too) it''s gradually getting worse. He still got the class, but physicaly he''s not been able to do what he has in the past. Now all of us fans have known about this since the pre-season, but Glenn said he knew nothing about it until this weekend. This worries me. Was there nothing wrong with Hucks'' hip and he has just lost interest in playing for us. We''ve been told he''s been carrying this injury since before the season started but Glen said he knew nothing about it.

Somethings not ringing true here.

I''ve been chuffed to bits with Glenn since day 1, and if he''s given the proper backing he can get us back to the Premiership in 2 years. But when he says he knew nothing about Hucks'' injury, somebody seems to be telling porkies.

Is it Hucks or Glenn ? Hope i''m wrong and theres a perfectly reasonable explaination, but i feel like a mushroom right now.          

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

I have been a fan of Hucks ever since he first joined us on loan. He has been nationally recognised as one of the star players in this league since he''s been here. But this season he has had this hip injury (and probably last season too) it''s gradually getting worse. He still got the class, but physicaly he''s not been able to do what he has in the past. Now all of us fans have known about this since the pre-season, but Glenn said he knew nothing about it until this weekend. This worries me. Was there nothing wrong with Hucks'' hip and he has just lost interest in playing for us. We''ve been told he''s been carrying this injury since before the season started but Glen said he knew nothing about it.

Somethings not ringing true here.

I''ve been chuffed to bits with Glenn since day 1, and if he''s given the proper backing he can get us back to the Premiership in 2 years. But when he says he knew nothing about Hucks'' injury, somebody seems to be telling porkies.

Is it Hucks or Glenn ? Hope i''m wrong and theres a perfectly reasonable explaination, but i feel like a mushroom right now.          

[/quote]My guess would be that Hucks, who has admited he hasn''t been playing at his best, was very eager to get another game and therefore kept it too himself. Then the pain got to much in the end that he had to tell the Physio. I trust Glen and I don''t think he''d lie about this, I think its far more likely that Hucks was just desperate to get out on the pitch and do a better job.