Sign in to follow this  
EL PRESIDENTE

HUGHES

JUST SEEN HUGHES IN TESCO , ASKED HIM HOW THINGS WERE AND SURPRISE SURPRISE HE IS MISSING NORWICH.  SAYS HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE LEFT.

IF HE COULD HE WOULD BE BACK TOMORROW, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

PERHAPS WE SHOULD START A BRING BACK HUGHES £5.00 A WEEK SCHEME.

EL PRESEDENTE

Please please please make that your first and last post if your gonna come out with s**t like that [:)]

Can''t believe someone actually replied to this, Doh! that makes 2, next time can we have no replies please.

FAO moderators, is it possible to have a scum filter on the forums?

He is no good.  We have moved on as a whole team in terms of quality and Hughes would no longer get into the squad.   If he were still here when GR took charge, I feel sure that he would have gone with the likes of Brellier/Dave and Murray.We deserve to see quality players pulling on the famous yellow and green.

I just think that is good that meeting Hughes in the supermarket has prompted you to post your first ever message here! how is the weather in Suffolk today?

[quote user="EL PRESIDENTE"]

JUST SEEN HUGHES IN TESCO , ASKED HIM HOW THINGS WERE AND SURPRISE SURPRISE HE IS MISSING NORWICH.  SAYS HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE LEFT.

[/quote]

Please stop distracting him.  I''m shopping there tomorrow and I want the shelves to be full.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]i like hughes, i would love him back, he wasnt the best ability, but at right back he was good
[/quote]

i agree and he always gave 100%