Sign in to follow this  
Wandsworth Canary

Stay or go?

List of players out of contract in the summer, who should be kept and who let go?

Darren Huckerby - keep
Gary Doherty - keep
Dion Dublin - prob retire
Mark Fotheringham - keep
Ian Murray - go
Paul Gallacher - go
Ryan Jarvis - go
Rossi Jarvis - keep
Robert Eagle - keep
Bally Smart - keep
Andrew Cave-Brown - keep
Matthew Halliday - keep 

[quote user="Canadian Canary"]

List of players out of contract in the summer, who should be kept and who let go?

Darren Huckerby - keepGary Doherty - keepDion Dublin - prob retireMark Fotheringham - keepIan Murray - goPaul Gallacher - goRyan Jarvis - goRossi Jarvis - keepRobert Eagle - keepBally Smart - keepAndrew Cave-Brown - keepMatthew Halliday - keep 

[/quote]I''d let them all go with the exception of Fozzy and Huckerby if convinced he really wanted it..... I suspect he doesn''t as he''s been putting feelers out for some time. Dont blame him either

Add to that list the following:Chris BrownDave StrihavkaJulien BrellierI am wary about all of this change - sure it needs to happen but we have to be careful. Relegation is still a possibility.Personaly I would only let go those on large wages or that want to in January. For that reason I would agree with your list more or less. The above three I am unsure about - mainly because when they have played they have given 100% on most occaisions. This and the fact that to a certain extent they seem unlucky. I would say keep them untill the summer.As for the youngsters - loan them out if we can. Eagle needs to toughen up, Cave-Brown needs experience and they could all do with some maturity added to their game - something that only comes with more games. If Chris Brown and Strihavka go - either in the summer or in January then Roeder will need to have a longer look at Ryan Jarvis - he said of those 6 that they displayed little passion or desire something that Ry J has shown in the past.