Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

Bryan Robson :'(

From BBC news

"Robson reveals anger at referee
Sheffield United manager Bryan Robson has spoken about Saturday''s loss at Norwich, reports BBC Radio Sheffield.

The Blades boss was fuming at referee Darren Deadman''s decision to disallow a late equaliser and book several of his players for protesting.

He refused to speak at the time but says he did seek an explanation from Deadman after the game.

"I told the ref if you look at the video you''d see why my lads were upset and would rescind the bookings."

Robson added: "But of course that doesn''t happen these days because they''re above all that. It''s a waste of time making a complaint and trying to appeal against the bookings. I''ve been in this situation before and nothing ever gets done.

"Since I''ve been at Sheffield United we haven''t had any decisions that have helped us win a game, not one." "
 Boo bloody hoo!

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]

From BBC news

"Robson reveals anger at referee
Sheffield United manager Bryan Robson has spoken about Saturday''s loss at Norwich, reports BBC Radio Sheffield.

The Blades boss was fuming at referee Darren Deadman''s decision to disallow a late equaliser and book several of his players for protesting.

He refused to speak at the time but says he did seek an explanation from Deadman after the game.

"I told the ref if you look at the video you''d see why my lads were upset and would rescind the bookings."

Robson added: "But of course that doesn''t happen these days because they''re above all that. It''s a waste of time making a complaint and trying to appeal against the bookings. I''ve been in this situation before and nothing ever gets done.

"Since I''ve been at Sheffield United we haven''t had any decisions that have helped us win a game, not one." "
 Boo bloody hoo!

[/quote]

Well if he doesn''t understand the offside rule, what chance do his players have ?

I agree, Robson is always moaning that all refs are against Sheiffield United and their opposition all get treated favouably by refs at the detriment of Shefield United.

The player was offside on Saturday and the linesman put his flag up immediately the player just miss timed their run.

Robson and his players just need to concentrate on playing Football and not harassing the refs and linesmen.

OTBC