Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

So Do we keep Hucks for another year?

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on this. If pattison stays, should we renew huck contract (if he wants it renewed). Ovious answer- yes? BUT lets remember he is the highest player by some what of a distance, He always seems to be able to fall out with the managers and end up leading team revolts (i dont think glenn would alow this to happen) And when he plays it stops the rest of the team thinking, its just a case of getting it out of attack, he runs up half the pitch, 9/10 attack over. So What du guys and gals think?

He''s made it very clear that he wants to retire in June and enjoy family life and other interests so unless he changes his mind and asks to stay on then I think we should let him go and be vert grateful to him for the contribution he has made to our club.

Will be a very special last home game as we say goodbye and thankyou to Hucks and Dion - two heroes for our club.

Yes we keep hucks for another year or TWO until he retires. Could teach the kids a lot about attacking runs etc...

However ..... Norwich need to start life with Hucks on the bench, I believe he will be a better player on the bench or subbed, he could be the Gunner Sholsha (spelling) (man utd.) supersub of Norwich city.

We showed agianst Coventry that with new signing of the attacking nature (patterson) that we can win pressure games without Hucks.

Cheers all.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Will be a very special last home game as we say goodbye and thankyou to Hucks and Dion - two heroes for our club.

[/quote]

... and QPR relegate us... ;)

jas :)