Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Norwichcfc.epetitions.net

I''ve set up the following petition at http://norwichcfc.epetitions.net/

Norwich City - 10,000 fans, 100 pounds, buy a fan place on the board.

10,000 fans - 100 pounds - 1 million pounds to invest in players for Norwich City FC

The aim of this petition is simple : to get 10,000 Norwich City fans to pledge a minimum of 100 pounds each to go towards the purchase of a block of shares in the club.  In exchange for purchasing these shares, it is hoped that the club will create a fan / director position for one of the donors.  The fan who takes this position would be decided by an election among the petitioners.

If you wish to pledge more than 100 pounds, then you can add the amount in the comments box below, although this information will be made "public" when people view the petition.

I''ll be signing up to carrowroad.net, wrath, and the official site to let people know of its'' existence.  If other people want to spread the word, that would be cool too.  Please tell your friends, this idea needs momentum if it is to succeed. 

Cheers.

Cheers LGT - just posted on the official site, hopefully a few will pick it up there, although the threads seem to slip off page 1 rather quickly there.

Tell your mates !  The more the merrier ! [:)]

0 signatures so far.  Looks like this might be as popular as a fart in a lift.  Hmm, maybe this isn''t such a great idea in December.  I''m going to suspend the petition.  Maybe if there''s demand for it next year, I''ll dig it out again... [:)]

I am more than sure that if people had a spare £100 and thought the idea good then they would go for it, but it''s coming up to Christmas and most people need all the money they can get right now, just a thought [:)]