Sign in to follow this  
ave- we8wba-gota-life

say the turners take over and the new manager is giving a few million in january who would you replace in the team?

TBH I would not change much- I think when we start doing well it will be with the guys we have now even though I know Ive got a bit of a slating heading my way now.

Its a good enough team they just cant be bothered.

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

TBH I would not change much- I think when we start doing well it will be with the guys we have now even though I know Ive got a bit of a slating heading my way now.

[/quote]

I agree - we have a good squad.

Unfortunately, it doesn''t matter if individual players are any good, when as a team they can''t play together and have no confidence. The right manager could change that in an instant!

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

[/quote]

''It''s a good enough team!''[:$]

IMO the current players at the club are the worst set in the division and I mean the worst!

I would get rid of Lappin, Doc, both Jarvis'' (not loans but permanent deals), Chadwick, Fozzy( he had a good 30 minutes against Southampton but he''s been awful apart from that), Brown and Eagle.

I hope we bring in a manager who''s willing to venture into the continential market because we lack quite a few flair players. However if the new manager wants to stick with Brits and make us tough to play against then lets actually make us physical and lets bully teams ourselves. I think this is what Grant wanted us to achieve but unfortunately he didn''t bring any flair players nor any big, athletic players.

I believe that if in January we can bring some hard workers and quality into the squad and then stay up this season, then I feel as though we could go up next season. Just look at Watford.