Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Candidates down to 4, (using facts)

This is what i mean:

Who is likely to be on the short list?

IMO:   Allen, Bruce, Jewell, The German and Crook, Tillson, Pullis, Holoway, Parkinson

So we then take into accont the different speaches from MWJ, Doncaster, Mumby

Theese include the standard, we are closing in on our prey i mean target, and lattely from MWJ we have to do it properly and approach the club.

This rules out Allen as he does not have a club, he could have been put into place immediatly without any fuss, also why run the risk of loosing your man to another club by waiting?? IMO its not allen

Bruce, the G & C, Tillson, Pullis, Holoway and Parkinson = Attatched

Jewell on holliday till the 1st November

Allen= OUT

Bruce= Can only really work of big budjets as proven in the last couple of years at brum, how much did they spend last season only to beaten to the post by sunderland (also big spenders)  POSSIBLE

Tilson = Has said in the papers he int been interviewed   OUT    

Pullis = has as good as said no thanks                           OUT

Holoway= Plenty of experience in similar clubs ie tight budget but has stated he is fed up on working n sut a tight budget                                                                  UNLIKELY

Parkinson= The board may be tempted butt realise this woulld result in a riot, there not that stupid are they?                                                                             OUT

Jewell= Eveything indicates that it could be him, i.e Dates spotted with dates he was on holiday and not, looking to gt back into football, experience, start dates that we are all guessing at, It would explain why we are having to wait so long                                                       IMO HE HAS THE JOB

G & C Have anuffer 4 weeks to go on there contract in japan, VERY POSSIBLE

There is one person who hardly gets a mention. Glen Roeder. Not because that is who i want, i would much prefer Jewell, Bruce or Allen. But since when have we had a manager that everyone wants?

[quote user="citytillidie"]There is one person who hardly gets a mention. Glen Roeder. Not because that is who i want, i would much prefer Jewell, Bruce or Allen. But since when have we had a manager that everyone wants?[/quote]

Martin O''Neill

[quote user="Canary Ben"]

Tilson = Has said in the papers he int been interviewed   OUT    

[/quote]

Just out of interest, where has he said this, have you got a weblink?
As far as we understood it on the SUFC boards, a reliable source stated they had spoken to one of Tilly''s mates who said he was interviewed by Norwich on Friday.

Lets be realistic here; we all know the board will go for the cheapest option. That means someone who is not attatched to a club, or is at this one.

I would love for a high profile manager to come, but back in the real worl, it will be the same old story. If Jewell comes,  I''ll eat my hat. The board have too much form for them to think of the future of the club. The board have finally drummed the last of my enthusiasm out of me, and I see only darker days ahead.