Sign in to follow this  
Big s

Idea?

I was a season ticket holder for 18 years,i gave it up last year as i was sick and tired of getting ripped off by the club,and the fact they take the fans loyalty for granted & once they have your money,players are sold on and replaced with sh**.

I read the posts on here each day and understand your frustrations but also think you all deserve a medal for turning up each week,the club do not deserve you.

Theres talk of protests,boycotts etc all with a mixed view.

How about displaying a banner live on sky on sunday,for millions to see?

Maybe along the route that the wolves fans took a few years ago.

That way the players would still get the fans behind them but more importantly the board would get the message.

Surely they couldnt turn that into spin? Could they?

[quote user="Big s"]

I was a season ticket holder for 18 years,i gave it up last year as i was sick and tired of getting ripped off by the club,and the fact they take the fans loyalty for granted & once they have your money,players are sold on and replaced with sh**.

I read the posts on here each day and understand your frustrations but also think you all deserve a medal for turning up each week,the club do not deserve you.

Theres talk of protests,boycotts etc all with a mixed view.

How about displaying a banner live on sky on sunday,for millions to see?

Maybe along the route that the wolves fans took a few years ago.

That way the players would still get the fans behind them but more importantly the board would get the message.

Surely they couldnt turn that into spin? Could they?

[/quote]

Good idea Big S![Y]

Are you going to make the banner and give it to someone who is going? Or are you going to take no part at all [8-|][*]

If they made the banner out of the same cloth and material that adorn the members of our illustrious board.....Nothing would stick to it, and it would also be ''flameproof'' and ''blame proof''......