Sign in to follow this  
Mister Positive

Is it worth it?

For the first time ever in 34 years of watching Norwich City play, I can''t be bothered to go.   I was looking forward to watching us play with renewed vigour under a new manager, but looks like  '' as you were''. When I go I travel from Cambridge and with getting ready etc it takes up most of the day and for what at the moment a big fat zero. As soon as we have a real manager in place I will return until then forget it. So anybody out there want 2 adult tickets for the game against Bristol then go and have a look on that part of the Pinkun site £30 the pair

[quote user="Mister Positive"]For the first time ever in 34 years of watching Norwich City play, I can''t be bothered to go.   I was looking forward to watching us play with renewed vigour under a new manager, but looks like  '' as you were''. When I go I travel from Cambridge and with getting ready etc it takes up most of the day and for what at the moment a big fat zero. As soon as we have a real manager in place I will return until then forget it. So anybody out there want 2 adult tickets for the game against Bristol then go and have a look on that part of the Pinkun site £30 the pair[/quote]

Looks like you need to change your name Mister Positive ! If you are a true supporter, yes its worth it - you sound like a part timer to me.

Hes   just trying to find a buyer

he posted on here because this board gets more views

The real reason hes not going is his Mother in laws coming round and his wife wont let him