Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Manager to be announced this week

Ok this is not one of them stories where i say something for attention however it is a mate of a mate kinda story,

My dads best mate works for a sports publication and rekons that NCFC have already decided on the manager, will very likely be annonced on monday depending on circumstances. He doesnt know who it is just that the position is no longer vacant. Also seems this storie is know by betting agents  which does make it slightly more reliable. Names that are floating around are crook, colman, and royale,  though he doesnt want to put his name to any one of them. He also said that we have no chance of it being jewell, mainly due to the fact 1) he is currently on holliday, 2) as widly publicised he is waiting on the bolton job were little sam apparantly has 3 games left depending. This is no fact and i will prob be v embarresed when tommorow comes and no one is announced but i thought i would let you all no wot i no, which in fairness aint much

OTBC!

Sounds logical to me, the bookies have closed bets for a reason. I heard that Jewell isn''t even looking to get back into football yet as he needs a break (maybe wrong) but I can''t see Jewell coming here if he did want to get back into football as the Bolton job looks like it''s up for grabs.

I just hope the board show some ambition and ideally sign a manager with a track record. Pulis may have a track record in terms of being able to stabilise us and keep us in the division but long term if we are talking ambition he doesn''t have a track record suggesting he could get us promoted next season.

Tonights inside information is that only 2 names have been put onto the shortlist, one is Glen Hoddle and the other unknown at this time. It''s believed Hoddle wants a clause in any contract, and  that Norwich will be discussing further before making a decision. Norwich will be making an announcement by Wednesday in time for that weekends match.