Sign in to follow this  
Squire

The Board

To all those who would like the Board to resign, I have one question.

The replacement Board will comprise..........?????

[quote]

To all those who would like the Board to resign, I have one question.

The replacement Board will comprise..........?????[/quote]Nobody knew who was going to replace Robert Chase.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote] To all those who would like the Board to resign, I have one question.
The replacement Board will comprise..........?????[/quote]

Nobody knew who was going to replace Robert Chase.
[/quote]

Exactly. This old excuse has been used to defend the boared so often but i always use the chase example in my defence. The point is i think with enough publicty of general unrest at Carrow road might open a few potential investors eyes because as it stands, With DS and co everyone thinks we are a big happy family. Its amazing how these giant clubs like Wigan,Portsmouth, Hull, QPR, Middlesboro, Huddersfield, Derby,ect ect manage to attract but we cant? Better attendances then all of those so why wouldnt people be interested? I can think of one or two!!

The difference between Chase and the Smiths is that the Smiths don''t have to sell.  Their business isn''t about to be wound up by the bank - Chases'' was.

I know you didn''t ask me, but I reckon that the Turners could probably take over with the support of most fans.  They haven''t been here long enough to be associated with the negative side of performances.  A couple of expensive signings upon takeover would win them a lot of kudos.One thing is for sure though, the incumbents need to do something about player performances, whether it''s the manager, or the players that he has a problem with, something has to budge.

[quote user="Squire"]To all those who would like the Board to resign, I have one question. The replacement Board will comprise..........?????[/quote]

Now we''re seeing the true negativity surrounding this club...based on fear and change......

It''s all coming out in the wash...........

If crappy little tinpot outfits like QPR can be taken over by big money investors, why can''t we? Surely with our large fanbase, a decent stadium and excellent training facilities at Colney, we would be a much more attractive proposition than QPR? I can never understand this "there is no alternative to the present board" mentality.