Sign in to follow this  
ShrewsCanary

What the hell is it with...

People wanting Martin Allen???

He achieved nothing with brentford and nothing with MK Dons... hes an arrogant ar@e and i for one wouldnt want him ANYWHERE near Carrow Rd

Rant over!

Don''t confuse arrogance and confidence ShreesCanary. Martin Allen would be an excellent choice.

He took Brentford from the relegation zone to playoffs in 6 months with no money to spend, he then sold his 2 best players to balance the books and got to the playoffs again. He then rebuilt MK Dons following their relegation and got them to the playoffs aswell. On top of this he twice took Brentford to the 5th round of the FA Cup.

He is a superb motivator and very good coach who knows exactly how to get the best out of a group of players. Our squad has enough quality, it just needs managing correctly.

"He is a superb motivator and very good coach"

So was Grant.

Doesn''t mean they can persuade players to come to us and be a good manager.

I''m trying not to be negative today, its a new start! But I dont think Allen would be a good man to come in.

Grant was far from a superb motivator, in fact i doubt he could motivate an alcoholic in a brewery!!!!

Management is a combination of coaching, man management and motivation, all skills that Martin Allen has shown in abundance. As for attracting players if we where in the play offs attracting players wouldn''t be a problem! 

he''s not at Leicester because the Chairman tried telling him who to sign and who to play, he''s not a bad manager he just went to the wrong club. If he came here he would be given the run of the football side of things and we will fly up the table.

[quote user="canarychris"]he''s not at Leicester because the Chairman tried telling him who to sign and who to play, he''s not a bad manager he just went to the wrong club. If he came here he would be given the run of the football side of things and we will fly up the table.[/quote]tripe, so hes not at leicster cos th chairman told him who he could and couldnt sign and who to play, what makes this any difference from our club, the borad ot our club will tell him who he can sign and will sell players behind his back, no differnce really, did th chairman tell him who to play doubt it, grant might of been a sucess if he had been given the run of the football side of things that u reckon allen will be given