Sign in to follow this  
Tim Stevens

It would be cruel to put them in ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Not worthy of discussion anymore it seems Bly

[/quote]

Not at all Nigel. I was awaiting firstly your elaboration on the other part of the issue. You know, the one you have ducked twice already. Remember? - the part about sulks & spoilt goods and Cureton and Huckerby.

C''mon. Let''s be havin'' you, then!

OTBC

[/quote]

I believe those are your words Bly. However if you want me to say that in my opinion Hucks and Cureton were totally missing at Wolves then I will say it here and now. And what is more Brown was benched and had to watch that pathetic performance from his replacements. And what is more when Brown finally got on the pitch there was more fight and determination from him than there had been from Hucks and Cureton all game. He didn''t sulk, he just put on the shirt and played for the badge.

That''s just me telling it as it is. How I saw it. Which is all any of us can do. How did it look from your viewpoint?

You trying to make out that I was saying that Brown and Doherty are better than Hucks and Cureton was mischevious at best.

[/quote]

Yep Nigel, that''s telling it like it is from your perspective. Well done.

As for this. On examination, I can just, ....just about see how you might think that I was implying what you say. No such thing, however..... unfortunately for you![:''(] Apples and oranges & all that - and I''m not into dat![:)] 

''And Doherty heads wide again'' moans the commentator. As the accuracy of his defensive heading is similar to that of his his attacking heading, all we do is finish up giving the ball back to the opposition again. Similarly his distribution from the back by foot. As for his clumsy howlers............enough said.  No, Nigel, good central defending is about more than blocks and  arms and legs and elbows and holding ......plus effort.But I digress........

OTBC 

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

[/quote]

Yep Bly, my viewpoint is what I see with my perspective where as yours is never your own.

I just love these multi-coloured posts! [Y]

[/quote]

Well, I wonder whose you think it is? The cuckoo''s?

Should be interesting to hear.

Or are you all puffed out on this one?

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC

By the way, any chance you''ll be around by the director''s box tomorrow?