Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

For all the whingers out there tonight....

we have lost 2-0 to a side who are favourites for the title and will probably go up....

Ok so we have given away 2 penalties, put it down to clumsiness, lack of concentration, bad luck many things.. but the fact remians we were just 2 or 3 minutes away from a 0-0 draw with the promotion favourites.

We arent better than charlton, we arent even as good as them im afraid.

We have Gary Doherty, they have Johnathan fortune.

Charlton have Andy Reid.. we have Simon Lappin.

Charlton have Luke Varney... who, im afraid to say, will go on to be twice the player of Darren Huckerby.

Look through Charltons side tonight and man for man they were better than us... we''d take any of those players in our 11... all top quality for this level and they will get promoted.

why is everyone Whingeing saying Grant out? when Charlton go up in may those that are complaiing will say "well done Charlton... they played good football all year!" and will have forgotten they rambled pointless guff after only a handful of games at the start of the season wanting Grant sacked! We would of lost to the best... how many teams are going to go to the Valley and win this season? Not Norwich City thats for sure..

and if Grant does make a fist of things and has to leave the club then the finger must be pointed at the board of directors for yet another gaffe surely? I continue to back Peter Grant, yes im puzzled as to why he dropped Curets and Dave and stuck with the one of the most inept strikers i have seen in a Norwich shirt (and i''ve seen Ulf Otosson!) but we have been unlucky tonight...

if we''d drawn 0-0 the sun would of been shining out of Grants Arse wouldnt it Whingers?

jas :)

Its not just the results mate its the whole picture, this squad, Grants squad is no better than last years, tactically Grant is rotten, his win ratio is terrible, his signings are questionable and his defensive mentality will lose more games than we win. Our strikers wont score enough goals, our midfield supply is non existant, we lack pace all over the park but hey if we got a 0-0 tonight that would have solved all. God give me strength.

You dont have to buy tactics, team selection or commom sense something Grant seems to lack and i am sorry i dont believe we got the best available for budget spent.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Charlton have Luke Varney... who, im afraid to say, will go on to be twice the player of Darren Huckerby.

[/quote]

i can''t help notice your continued persistance with Huckerby (and Drury) bashing. Its almost obsessive.

no its just that the club has no ambition and all we do every year is sell our best players no wonder this club will never get promoted

e.g. green, ashton, earnshaw, etuhu

and who have we replaced them with

marshall cureton brown and brellier goooooooooooooood one

Did you watch the games against Preston, Southampton, Hull and Crystal Palace. Do you watch any games? We weren''t at the races at those either, and that''s not a whinge, its fact. We have been awful.

We have expectations, we have a right to have expectations, that was the reason that NW was dismissed by the board of this club. If we are not as good as the Charlton''s of this world, let alone the rest, what are we all doing!

I am fed up with PG talking a good game, along with several of his ''stars'', and having paid a vast sum for my season ticket, believe we have the right to whinge when others are talking a ''false dawn''.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

i can''t help notice your continued persistance with Huckerby (and Drury) bashing. Its almost obsessive.

[/quote]

think you''ll find i Praise Huckerby almost as much as he is criticised. and i havent bashed him in this thread... i have just said i think Luke Varney will go on tio be a better player... If i said Ronaldinho was a better player than Huckerby would i be bashing him there too?