Sign in to follow this  
All dots

WE'RE CRAP AND WE KNOW WE ARE

"Why posters take exception to the use of capital letters is beyond me especially as yours were only font size 10 so you weren’t exactly screaming more like making your point firmly but politely ! It’s content that’s important but the majority of posters on this MB can’t bear any criticism of our beloved Club."

Yes I did read the message and you clearly implied we are more interested in typing than opinion - not true.

Hope you did not choke on your sandwich....

[quote user="Baron Bludgeon 1"]Sorry JC but you evidently haven''t read my message. It is clear that I am not making the link you suggest but what is interesting is the usual abuse from posters like you i.e. you don''t agree, therefore I must be talking "rubbish" and told so. I find people like you rather sad and,on that note I''m off for a sandwich.[/quote]

Blah - a great point well made. 

The reason I am sick of the dissenters in not because of what they say but HOW they say it.  Smudger, Cluck etc resort to childish abuse and post without depth of content, repeating the same dross over and over.  If people want to debate - lets debate - but how about we do it in a constructive adult manner rather than resorting to playing games with caps locks and shooting down even obviously positive things happening at our club?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]It is exactly because I love our club that I get so damn angry at the incompetent and unambitious way it has been run.[/quote]

Ambition is a funny word, everyone has a different definition.  

It''s early doors, but how are the "ambitious signings we missed out on" over the summer getting on ?

"Ambitious" signing Sharp no goals in 4 matches.

Luke Varney - 17k a week in wages and no goals.

Eastwood has scored 3 league goals and 1 in the cup.

"Unambitious ?" signing Cureton, 4 goals so far.

So Baron - what''s your definition of an ambitious NCFC ?[/quote]

If you expected to get a serious debate by starting a thread called "WE''RE CRAP AND WE KNOW WE ARE" followed by an badly typed outburst then perhaps you are under the wrong impression about what a constructive debate should look and feel like?

No were are not crap - a dozen clubs in the championship are in the same position.  There you go, question answered.

[quote user="Old Salt"]

The title of my post was self-evidently and deliberately provocative but to argue that I "stated publicly that we are crap" is somewhat disingenuous bearing in mind that I posted my message on the Pink Un MB which, as far as I am aware, apart from some local wacky hammers fan is peopled by fellow Norwich supporters. If we as Norwich supporters aren''t able to make our feelings clear on the Pink Un MB and have a robust but constructive debate (also without receiving silly abuse) then frankly it''s a pretty poor show.

[/quote]

If you expected to get a serious debate by starting a thread called "WE''RE CRAP AND WE KNOW WE ARE" followed by an badly typed outburst then perhaps you are under the wrong impression about what a constructive debate should look and feel like?

No were are not crap - a dozen clubs in the championship are in the same position.  There you go, question answered.

[quote user="Old Salt"]

The title of my post was self-evidently and deliberately provocative but to argue that I "stated publicly that we are crap" is somewhat disingenuous bearing in mind that I posted my message on the Pink Un MB which, as far as I am aware, apart from some local wacky hammers fan is peopled by fellow Norwich supporters. If we as Norwich supporters aren''t able to make our feelings clear on the Pink Un MB and have a robust but constructive debate (also without receiving silly abuse) then frankly it''s a pretty poor show.

[/quote]

Actually, whether someone types "WE''RE CRAP & WE KNOW WE ARE" or not it doesn''t matter - this forum is for opinions and subjects to debate. Old Salt has an opinion, and everyone else has the opportunity to agree or not, and while I don''t agree that we are crap (close, but not quite there yet), it is a valid subject to debate. Personally, I would be very offended if I stated an opinion/topic and then was accused of being a Muppet or a Binner???

I suggest for anyone who just wants a slanging match, join the message boards on canarycorner.net

PS - ok, typing in CAPS is a bit irritating, but is it really that important...........