Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Feel good factor seems to be back

Is it me, or is there a bit of a feel good factor coming back to Carrow Road?  Maybe I''ll be accused of believing the "spin" coming out of CR, but I''m really enjoying reading some of "our" Jamie''s comments about how the players are all getting on.  Particularily him taking Dave Striker out to see Tarnsformers!  It seems that PG has put some work into improving morale.  Bringing back Jamie and Rusty has ben a masterstroke.  2 talented players who obviously hold the club in great affection, and this will spread throughout the team.  Add Brellier and Dave Striker, and it would appear that we actually have a few "characters" appearing next season, a few fans favourites.  Rather than the whiny Safri, Rocco''s number 1 client Etuhu, that goal hanging "hired hand" Earnshaw, and other such reminders of the Worthy years.  Hucks may feel a bit jealous next season, when he see''s the fans response to these players.  I am now looking forward to this season, something I haven''t said for maybe 3 seasons.  Well done Granty, good job!!

Great they are getting on and going out together but lets wait and see if they can win football matches before we hail Grant as the new messiah.

My sentiments exactly MOP - getting in players who want to play for our club rather than more mercenary players like Earnie, Ashton, Etuhu and Safri.

Can''t wait to watch tonight''s game on the telly....

Sorry to say " I told you so", but I did. When you guys were slagging off Grant weeks after he arrived, I said that he was a good man, with bags of experience. He is terrific on the training ground and he would turn it around for you if he was given the time.

I also said that "good professionals would become available for loan or at cheap prices, once Eggy started spending his money."

There are still alot who will become available as WHU spend big time. Granty must know that.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Can''t wait to watch tonight''s game on the telly....

[/quote]That''s right Dicky, rub it in....  I do agree about the feelgood, but that''s football for you - a honeymoon every year. But you do get the impression that Grant''s being a bit more ruthless with the players than previous regimes, and about time too. Come on yew yellas, play for the shirt bor!