Sign in to follow this  
Viva La Roeder Revolution!

5 Good Reasons to be a positive Norwich Fan!

Last Nite I went to bed thinking that although the Smith signing is an excellent one ( not Delia the other one!) we can sometimes be quite negative a lot of the time on these boards me included! However here are 5 good reasons why Im a passionate Norwich Fan and being a fan does have its positives!

1. We have an excellent fan base and a sold out stadium every home game!

2. We have a manager who I think cares passionately about this club and works hard to bring players in and hasnt buried his head in the sand when we have lost our best players! He has done something about it and brought new ones in!

3. We are not in Administration, are able to pay our players and not on the threat of extinction! (Leeds and Scarborough )

4. Our players care about the state of the Club eg Sir Huckerby!

5. We have some of the best club facilities in England according to Ronald Koeman when Ajax came here a few seasons ago for a friendly! ( Im sure you can think of many more guys maybe you can think of 105 negatives but I am going to look at the positves as best as I can! ) OTBC

[quote user="NCFC Episode 1 - Cureton - The Prodigal Returns"]

2. We have a manager who I think cares passionately about this club and works hard to bring players in and hasnt buried his head in the sand when we have lost our best players! He has done something about it and brought new ones in!

[/quote]More to the point he seems able to spot a good player at a bargain price (Lappin) or free (Brellier). Who needs to splash the cash if you can get Lappin, Brellier, Gilks and Ostembor for a grand total of 75k (excluding agents fees and signing on fee''s) All four of those are worthy of a spot in a Championship winning squad (emphasis on the word squad) You still need to spend to get players in but I can''t believe people moan when we get a player for free! If I went out for a meal - I''d come away happier if I got free food that was nice than I would be if I''d had to pay an arm and a leg for very nice food!

great posts!

I fully agree with whats beens aid..

as an Aside though, Scarborogh were sh*t on from a great height by the "authorities" the same ones that bailed wet sham and Leeds out of trouble.. its a shocking and sad state of affairs it really is.

jas :)