Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

The Bulgers say maybe .

I have never seen such a football crazy  nation as the Bulgarian people , they get all our football matches live on Sky , but most can''t see them on less they pay , but they are repeated all though the week for no extra charge , and they know everything about the prem , the Champ, etc , and i have made up a survey of the "callers" , which are people that have a menu  in their hands inviting you into their restaurant , the question i asked in Bulgarian was who will  win the champ ? most came out with Charlton , W Brom , but we had a fair smattering of City , but what a lot came in with was Sheff Wed , there seems to be quite a fan base in Sunny Beach for them . So its  Charlton , W, Brom ,Sheff W , Norwich City , Wolves , Preston , lets hope they are right , [:|]arrdee

[quote user="arrdee"]I have never seen such a football crazy  nation as the Bulgarian people , they get all our football matches live on Sky , but most can''t see them on less they pay , but they are repeated all though the week for no extra charge , and they know everything about the prem , the Champ, etc , and i have made up a survey of the "callers" , which are people that have a menu  in their hands inviting you into their restaurant , the question i asked in Bulgarian was who will  win the champ ? most came out with Charlton , W Brom , but we had a fair smattering of City , but what a lot came in with was Sheff Wed , there seems to be quite a fan base in Sunny Beach for them . So its  Charlton , W, Brom ,Sheff W , Norwich City , Wolves , Preston , lets hope they are right , [:|]arrdee[/quote]

So that''s the top six sorted then arrdee!

Hope you had a good time and returned fit and well, refreshed and ready to clean out those good people at Dixmar Racing [;)]