Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

eastwood gone

eastwood has agreed terms with wolves.we are going to regret not signing him.  he will prolly score 20+ for wolves next season.

I totally disagree and think we have escaped with our money in our pockets.I believe there are far better players around at a lesser price.Thorne had a good scoring record in the Division and look how good he was! The fans at Southend did not rate him that highly. Good luck to him move to that Club, rather him than me! Hope his children wear hard hats if they are sitting in the stands?

[quote user="nycanary"]eastwood has agreed terms with wolves.

we are going to regret not signing him.  he will prolly score 20+ for wolves next season.
[/quote]

I agree... we are going to regret signing Eastwood and Chris Porter... although Sothend are claiming that the deal has not gone through for Eastwood''s move to Wolves just yet!

I see that Sharp''s move to Sheff Utd has now gone through.

Charlton have also signed Todorov on a FREE contract... why again did we not have a look at him?

I certainly don''t hope we get this Czech fella... Less than 20 goals in 3 years for a rumoured £750k looks a worse deal than that which brought Chris Brown here to me!!!

Fact: SSN are saying Safend deny any deal''s been done!.

Good, I hope Wolves do put '' all their eggs in one basket'' the bloke always goes ''missing'' on the pitch half way in the season,  too expensive and overated!

[quote]Charlton have also signed Todorov on a FREE contract... why again did we not have a look at him?[/quote]Wages.  Todorov is Premiership quality.  Varney moved to Charlton for 22,000 per week.  Charlton can afford to pay more.