Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Want a buzz?

A big buzz?

Then watch the last day of the Spanish La Liga season next weekend with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla all still in with a chance.

It was fantastic yesterday with frequent split screen coverage of 2 & sometimes all 3 matches. Last minute result changing goals in both the RM and Barca matches, as well as an almost unbelievable ''Hand of God 2'' goal by Argentinian Lionel Messi for the opening Barca goal.

Great drama with some great players working their socks off.

And I do hope that David Beckham is fit for next week. His iron will in getting back both his Real Madrid and England starting places this year has been exemplary. He has gone way up in my estimation.

Better than just waiting, waiting, waiting ...................for our first signing of the summer.

Anybody agree?

OTBC

yesterdays rm game was one of the best games ive seen in ages. i had a funny feeling that the scores would go to 2-2 each at about the 75th minute wen i was watching it and everyone laughed at me but i proved em rong

It was amazing. I had a feeling that this one evening that shouldn''t be missed. I went to a gig last night, but had to tape the game. I finshed watching it a 3.00 this morning, but it created such a buzz of high drama that I then couldn''t sleep.

David Beckham has also gone way up in my estimation, the guy is such a fighter. I feel very bad for writing him off after the world cup, and yet he proved after 98 what a fighter he was.

Arise Sir Goldenballs