Sign in to follow this  
WilliamG

My views on todays game (Especially D. Ethuhu)

Hi guys,just to clarify before i start (As some people consider this sort of thing important) i am a season ticket holder, who occasionally travels away, but can''t generally afford it being a student, and have renewed for next year. (cue some members of this board saying im under the boards pr spin)- There appear to be some people, here and at the ground wanting the team to fail to push their own twisted agenda. Be this agenda ''grant out'' thorne is ****'' ''sack the board'' etc etc these people seem so consumed by these negative thoughts that they now consider them above the points. Whilst i agree that Peter Thorne is not the greatest norwich player, he is at the club and should be supported. It felt to me today (with Ethuhu) like some members of the crowd were waiting for him to make a mistake so they could boo him. What a great way to get the guy to play well. - The last thing the club needs is a split down the middle atm ála Worthy Out / ''Keep the Faith'' last year. What a great load of good that done. A schisim at this point is the last thing needed. Support for Grant, the boys etc to get us out of the quagmire is what is needed, not ceaseless booing (Before anyone comments, there was a lot today NOT aimed at Monsieur Marshall)- The people waiting for ethuhu to make a mistake should hang their heads in shame. When the guy made a good tackle today and was roundly applauded his head physically raised. So lets support the guy loud and clear, and get that head raised above the Jarrold Stand dominating the game. - Who can blame the team for a lack of effott when their supporters onliy moan?  

think it speaks volumes that such a sensible post hasn''t had a reply. Does it really surprise you though? These "fans" celebrated a QPR goal last season. I hope Grant takes heart from what happened to Pardew at his old club( not recently but battling through the stick and getting WHU promoted). I think the problem is that a lot of these "fans" came around play-off season year and have only really been used to success. If you look at the average attendances before then, we were getting around 15,000. I can already see what is going to happen next, Martin wont score for a couple of games and he will get booed. I for one wouldn''t mind getting relegated if it meant losing these so called fans! Get behing the team!!

Firstly can  you explain why  you being a big fan of his you cant even spell his name correctly , you spell it E T  U H U .No wonder fans get on his back one instance yesterday  deep into the second half  drury gets caught by coventry player in a tackle  and goes down injured the ball ends up at etuhu he then passes  it to drury who is  still  down injured  , luckily drury manages to hook the ball away or coventry player is in on goal .Its his casual attitude to the norwich city  cause that p*sses people off  we are for christs sake in the middle of a relegation battle no body wants there team to fail .He upped his game at chelsea last week  why not every week , only etuhu can answer that .OTBC

[quote user="Welsh NorwichFan"]think it speaks volumes that such a sensible post hasn''t had a reply. Does it really surprise you though? These "fans" celebrated a QPR goal last season. I hope Grant takes heart from what happened to Pardew at his old club( not recently but battling through the stick and getting WHU promoted). I think the problem is that a lot of these "fans" came around play-off season year and have only really been used to success. If you look at the average attendances before then, we were getting around 15,000. I can already see what is going to happen next, Martin wont score for a couple of games and he will get booed. I for one wouldn''t mind getting relegated if it meant losing these so called fans! Get behing the team!![/quote]However we did win that QPR game, so does that mean those "fans" are no I was not one of them

He probably upped the anti at chelsea due to the 6,500 thousand singing for long periods of the game, rather than 24,000 sat in silence moaning