Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Martins not good enough? But THORNE IS?

This decision disgusted me. A youngster who''s doing incredibly well at the moment in comparison to a 33 year old with a strong lack of pace and hasnt proven himself to us.

What, in any consideration, could have encouraged Grant to do this?

Patience, is the key, however its wearing thin when decisions like these are being made regularly every game.

I think Grant is making a huge mistake in not playing more academy players.  I don''t think the results would be much different, and, I think supporters would be willing to accept poor results while the kids are learning.

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]I think Grant is making a huge mistake in not playing more academy players.  I don''t think the results would be much different, and, I think supporters would be willing to accept poor results while the kids are learning.[/quote]

Very very good conclusion Holmes..........[;)]

[quote user="Cluck in Boots"]

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]I think Grant is making a huge mistake in not playing more academy players.  I don''t think the results would be much different, and, I think supporters would be willing to accept poor results while the kids are learning.[/quote]

Very very good conclusion Holmes..........[;)]

[/quote]

I reckon you should be complimenting my amazing posT :P

I would love to see Martin given a chance and Eagle a longer run in the team. When eagle has played he looked like he wanted to play the ball on the floor. It would be really cool to see that sort of football back at carrow road... oh how i love to dream. With the inclusion of eagle at maybe left mid (i think thats his favoured?) it would leave huckerby to finally go upfront and into his natural position

Two Words to say about this really GARETH BALE!!! Give some of the lads a chance.  Those who are impressing in training Eagle, Spillane, Martin etc.  you cant judge them on performances this year with hardly any reserve fixutures.  It appears that Grant has come in and looked at some of the signings from last year ie Halliday, Fisk, Jarvis etc and is obvioulsy not impressed with them as they are not even getting a mention, but  now is his chance to judge the youngsters and play those he thinks are doing well.  All other clubs seem to play their youngsters I really don''t think all our youngsters can be all that bad .......... can they? 

[quote user="hogesar"]

This decision disgusted me. A youngster who''s doing incredibly well at the moment in comparison to a 33 year old with a strong lack of pace and hasnt proven himself to us.

What, in any consideration, could have encouraged Grant to do this?

Patience, is the key, however its wearing thin when decisions like these are being made regularly every game.

[/quote]

This an even better conclusion hogesar............[:)]

sorry.....[:$]