Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Wholesale Clearout!

[quote user="Worthy Nigelton"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Seriously, I don''t think I''ll ever like PG[/quote]

Winners, people like Alex Ferguson, Roy Keane and the like, don''t want to be liked.  They want to win.  Real winners win at all costs, regardless of who they upset.

When PG starts to win, you will start to like him.
[/quote]

Grant has never been a winner in his life.  Wasn''t he in the Celtic team when Rangers won 9 straight titles?  He''s good at loooking like a winner, but his record is not particularly great.

[/quote]

So was that "loser" Malky Mackay.... but no one will say bad of him will they?

jas :)

[quote user="king of latvia"]

with sale of all these wiz how much do you think we will get ?

euthu 600,000

jarvis 200,000

thorne  350,000 robinson  100,000 or just let him go please, hughes i would keep. doc  300,000 fleming free mcveigh   300,00

[/quote]

I think King, that you are being a trifle enthusiastic regarding some of the values you''ve put on players. For what little its worth here are my valuations:

Euthu.............agreed

Jarvis             80.000

Thorne          Free, although I''d take a tenner if we can find a mug team out there!

Robinson     Free

Hughes.......agreed

Donkerty     100.000

Flem             agreed

WLYP          100.000

At least we agree on three things I see.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

If, and its a big if, ''la gob'' does go ahead with his threatened clearout, then that at least it would earn him a few brownie points in my book.

Euthu, Jarvis, Thorne, Henderson, Robinson, Hughes?, Donkerty, Fleming, WLYP, Colin and Drury are all candidates to get rid of in my eyes, but I''d put Delia at the head of that list!.[;)]

Seriously, I don''t think I''ll ever like PG, but if he starts to dump the dross in January, I may, just may, have to settle for that small crumb of comfort!.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich
&itemid=NOED11%20Dec%202006%2008%3A46%3A54%3A303

[/quote]

any small crumb of comfort yet ol boy? WLY Rbinson Fleming Thorne Henderson MLJ all gone. Jarvis has given himself a life line and Etuhu has turned it all around.....

Still leaves us with Donkerty and Hughes... these should of been two of the first players to be shown the door...

add to that we have the new aditions of Chris Brown and Fotheringham (signed by Grant himself).

Other players such as Safri would be added to my own personal list...

So all in all Grant still has an awful lot of work to do in sorting the wheat from the chaff doesn''t he???