Sign in to follow this  
Herb

And it's a terrible night for the whingers!

[quote user="cluck_the_positive"]

Some call it negative...others realistic. I''d say you, me and Wiz (among others) are the latter and are therefore less prone to disappointment when it inevitably comes along.

[/quote]Yeah, by being permanently disappointed about everything. Crap way of avoiding disappointment in my humble opinion.But hey, each to their own [H]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="cluck_the_positive"]

Some call it negative...others realistic. I''d say you, me and Wiz (among others) are the latter and are therefore less prone to disappointment when it inevitably comes along.

[/quote]

Yeah, by being permanently disappointed about everything. Crap way of avoiding disappointment in my humble opinion.
But hey, each to their own [H]
[/quote]

You''re right again Herb......Damn this habit I have of doubting you........I''ll learn my lesson eventually I''m sure.........

[quote user="cluck_the_positive"]

You''re right again Herb......Damn this habit I have of doubting you........I''ll learn my lesson eventually I''m sure.........

[/quote]Yeah, you''ll get the hang of it in the end, don''t lose heart. [;)]

Cluck wrote, " Some call it negative...others realistic. I''d say you, me and Wiz (among others) are the latter and are therefore less prone to disappointment when it inevitably comes along. It''s a bit like driving a car......always look well ahead to where you are going if want to avoid an accident......by the time you are on top of it.......it''s already too late."

Realy? If you want to avoid an accident Cluck, stop putting your foot in your mouth while your hands are on the wheel ( keyboard ).

Wow, Yankee Canary.Didn''t think he''d lower himself to posting in any thread of mine.Y''know, me being the Norfolk representative of the "Lets nuke the USA from orbit, it''s the only way to be sure" society.According to him anyway. Still not apologised for his slur either.

Yankee Doodle....I think Herb has already sussed out that I am mostly tongue in cheek on here....and all credit to him for playing along.......so no milage in this one for you...(still on a driving theme).

I''m also aware that you and the Wiz are not the best of friends for some reason.....jealousy on your part perhaps......and that somehow makes me like him all the more.........[:)]

Hehe... is this thread really still going? Crumbs...

Good to see a few others took offense to mine and Herb''s original posts too [:D] double crumbs...

I think the real question here is... did you get your boiler fixed Cluck? [st]

Herb may well think you are tongue in cheek CluckCluck whereas I am clear that your problem is foot in mouth. Looks like you are trying to put the second foot in as well you greedy soul. If you took a little more time before forming your judgements you might have realised that Wiz and I are good friends on this message board, however, neither one of us pull any punches or play favourites when offering critical input, e.g. when he behaves in an empty headed manner I say so. He is equally generous with me.