Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Fleming yes or no

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Marty"]

allways travelling, please point me in the direction of you other posts, I am more curious to see what other stuff you post.

Unless of course your slagging off of Flemming is all you have posted, in which case I think my assumption may actually be correct!!!!!

[/quote] Are you related to fleming by any chance or could you actually be fleming if so please realise you are to old now go and see delia and the board and ask them to come of the pay roll. It does make sense. [/quote]

Ok, yes I am Craig Fleming, by the way your girlfriend is great! (I was going to crack the same joke using "mum" in place of "girlfriend" but i fear it will not meet the moderators approval, even though it is purely said in jest!).

Hey stop being so ageist, how old are you?

1) what is your point about my girlfriend/mum; is this something that i have missed?

2)what has my age got to do with anything? i retired from playing years ago. flemming should have done the same! 

3)you rate, craig flemming. I, like 9 out of 10 people, don''t!

you have been opinionated!!!!

I don''t think anyone thinks Flem is our best defender.

Nor do I think anyone hopes he is in the starting 11.

However, we WILL definitely need someone who can play right back and Centre Back, plus someone that has leadership qualities and NCFC running through his blood. He may not be a Norfolk boy, but he''s the closest thing we''ve got.

Come on. We''ve been down this road with Malky and Iwan. Everyone whinging that they''re "past it" and should be "shipped out" and they''ve "lost it". As soon as they''re gone some git starts moaning that they should never have left.

Let''s just keep him around for this season, we''ll need him, that''s guaranteed.

[quote user="allways travelling"]

1) what is your point about my girlfriend/mum; is this something that i have missed?

2)what has my age got to do with anything? i retired from playing years ago. flemming should have done the same! 

3)you rate, craig flemming. I, like 9 out of 10 people, don''t!

you have been opinionated!!!!

[/quote]

(1) My humour is obviously lost on you, I was merely implying that you have a serious personal issue with Mr Fleming like for instance he had played around with your Mrs, please refer to previous post for big clue about this joke!

(2) I think you will find you are that one stating that Mr Fleming was indeed too old to be playing, therefore you are the ageist one. for some reason I think I could guess that you were no longer playing.

(3) Now we get to the point, you seem to have an obsession with the 9 out of 10 statistic, now I find this a little bit mindless, just like the initial 9 out of 10 goals are conceeded because of Craig fleming comment, I find you stats to be a touch wayward and therefore think that since they are not backed by fact or evidence that I have the right to oppose you OPINIONs !

Now I, like 9 out of 10 people, are bored of you vindictive finger pointing.

Also, you never did point in the direction of you other posts, is that because you have never posted anything other that personal gripes towards other players? please do answer.

1) 9 out of 10 people attempt to write a joke before handing out the punch line 

2) 9 out of 10 people agree with me...ALWAYS...

3) thank you statto, 9 out of 10 people understand irony...

please quote the original post where you made the comment about my wife i must have missed it; would be funny except that that would mean that flemming has a thing about sheep.. 

9 out of 10 people like fish and chips...

9 out of 10 people agree that my walls four foot high...

How high is your wall? i reckon 9 out of 10 people would agree its not as big as mine...

gosh your easy to reel in!!!

no more bitchin'' lets leave it at that, norwich forever! (9 times out of 10, anyway)

bring him back from loan... he is an option.. and if we stick Spillane in the team and he gets injured during the match what are we going to do? Put Hucks at center back?

Flemmo might not be the player he was but he is a natural center back.. We need the squad depth! some people really dont understand that on here!

jas :)