Sign in to follow this  
Honest Joe

No better than when Worthy was here.

How ridiculous! Grant hasn''t even had a transfer window to move the players about and all ready you are saying it''s like we had Worthy still here!

Worthy''s rejects are still here so how can grant turns things around yet

I imagine after Cardiff and Birmingham you were like ''This is great'', Now one big lose and your already fed up Grant, Shocking!

obviously not! we still have the same dross players as the transfer window is shut but watch it change when grant gets a chance to buy players!!

I don''t agree - we''ve actually won away! And kept clean sheets! O.K. we lost on Saturday, but we were playing without Hux and Ernie, as well as Safri. How would Worthy have dealt with thuis?There are players who have not yet learned to play without fear, and who may improve, but there is much dross in the squad. The time to say there is no improvement is after the January window.

Foghorn..I think you better go and read your information again, I have never been on the TWTD site and never said any such thing. You are obviously confusing me with someone else, not Honest Joe....Unless someone has copied my username?

[quote user="Honest Joe"]Foghorn..I think you better go and read your information again, I have never been on the TWTD site and never said any such thing. You are obviously confusing me with someone else, not Honest Joe....Unless someone has copied my username?
[/quote]

6 points out of 9...  Not 19th!!  lol

No worse than when worthy was here!