Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wanderer

McKenzie, Jarvis & Henderson

I think Worthy has done a great deal in selling Mckenzie for 1 Million. As I believe he isn''t giving us anything extra that Jarvis & Hendo couldn''t give.

Perhaps this will give Jarvis and Hendo opportunities even for 10 / 15 minutes each game until they get the confidence which will come if we start encouraging them.

Jarvis is perhaps the person to add height to Earnie, and Henderson certainly has got the speed. Both of these have potential but will not get it without being given a chance, and a lot of encouragement.

On a similar vein we have full back cover from Rossi Jarvis and Cave Brown for Drury  we moan about not giving the youngsters a chance yet all we want to do is spend money unwisely.

Save the money for another Huckerbee, or Earnie - players that wear the Norwich Shirt with Pride.

Agreed, it''s about time Jarvis, in particular, was given an extended run in the team, he''s never been given a real chance, only being used as a sub rarely.  Henderson has sadly been used in a position where he''s not able to show us his true worth.  Maybe upfront (where he was originally used in the academy) he might get a few goals and increase his confidence levels.  Rossi Jarvis, Cave Brown and others are more than capable if they are fully fit.  I think both are injured at present.  The new reserve league doesn''t do us too many favours, not enough games and not much challenging opposition. 

To be fair to any manager, it''s probably not too easy to tell which player is going to wear any given shirt with pride.  The two you mentioned certainly do, and there have been many others in the past.  A settled team with a dynamic management team behind them also helps. 

I agree with what you say about hendo and jarvis but i still think we need a targetman, a plan B. Cave- Brown is injured and i''m sure he''s a right back so we need cover for drury.