Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Etuhu humble pie

I and i think quite a few posters on here must be eating humble pie. Etuhu  has been transformed into a midfield sensation strong passion returned and has a good eye for some decent passes.He reminds me a bit of the player at fulham they call the wardrobe cant think of his name.His performances last season were dire and looked a poor prospect and i for one was hoping we got shot of him.I  am now in the mind set of building the team around him.To be perfectly honest i thought the midfield we had to start with this season apart from safri was going to be a disaster. After watching the first three games promotion seems not so far away as first thought.I think a big well done to worthy and the backroom staff so far just keep this going.

I''m really glad Etuhu is now showing his true form, I''d like to say last season, i didn''t put Etuhu down, I was one of the only one''s who stood up for him. It was his first season, he''s still young. I knew he''d get better....

....But if Hughes get''s better, I will have to eat humble pie cause he does suck!

Well done Dickson!

i caught sight of dicko playing for preston v. derby on the opening day of last season, which was screened live by sky.  he had a cracking match and i for one was convinced he looked the equal of francis (when he played well for us).  has to be said, that his performances for us last year didn''t come close to what he seemed capable of based on that one live TV match, although last season i was hopeful he''d come good eventually. i''d say his performance for us against preston last tuesday, was even better than what i saw on the derby live tv game, so hopefully, he can keep fit, strong and put in consistently good displays week in, week out for us.  to gain promotion, that''s whats required.  my wife also mentioned, that francis played crap intially for us, before getting a run of form into him.