Sign in to follow this  
Herbert

selling our best players to fill the gap of poor management and a badly run club..

I can''t help but feel positive about the first three games of the season. Last year was the worst and most frustrating football i have seen for a long time, and to see Norwich playing 10 yard pass, quick tempo football is absolutley thrilling. Even the likes of Etuhu, Robinson and Colin are looking not only like professional footballers, but decent footballers at that!

Yes, last season I was totally for Worthington leaving, but as long as the team is playing the way it is, I can''t be asking for his head. At the beginning of the season I said I''d give the manager 10 games, he''s spent lots of money in the last couple of years, and doesn''t really deserve any more, do it with the money you''ve spent, or leave. But so far, the signs are good.

By the way, I don''t disagree with the price Greeny''s leaving for, there''s very little time left on his contract, yes he is a good goalie, but to be honest with you, keepers don''t go for much, and never have in England. If he wants to leave, which he''d be stupid not to, about 2m, considering all other circumstances is alright.

I''d just like to see the manager get good cover in for gallagher, maybe from a lower division, and spend the rest of the money on a decent target man. Personally I''d sign Sutton on a one year contract, and try and get hold of Koumas, but I''m not the manager! (Hunter is! :-) )

[quote user="Herbert"]

2 wins and a couple of ''good'' performances - great!! - you sure they are that good, or is it just in comparison to the rubbish last year?

there are some very fickle people on here..

out with the fool

[/quote]

wow, what an inspiarion you are! are you going to be saying that after 10 more games? or is there are there a point when you might actually say "great, we are playing well and picking up points" ? And of course if we get promtoted it won''t be anything to do with the "fool" as you call him, remember the "fool" who got us promoted a couple of years ago. 

No i am not fickle, I have supported the team through thick and thin. Just because you appear to want the managers head on a chopping block does not make you exempt from being called fickle. Stop living in the past.

[quote user="Herbert"]

2 wins and a couple of ''good'' performances - great!! - you sure they are that good, or is it just in comparison to the rubbish last year?

there are some very fickle people on here..

out with the fool

[/quote]

Last year we were told that NW''s record during the play-off and promotion campaigns were history and therefore irrelevant. Surely the same must now apply to last season?

However, you are right in one thing; there ARE some very fickle people on here!!