Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

has norwich got a hooligan problem i dont know about?

This sounds frightening. I feel so sorry you had to go through this ordeal. There must be a support group you can speak to. How dare these kids walk down the street intimidating law abiding Norwich folk in their cars from a distance with their aggressive casual clothing. We must surely save our family club from children with bad dress sense.

[quote user="theolster"]maverick-the steins may have liked music but were still the main hooligan group at carrow road in the 80s. The f-troop was a bbc documentary about millwall[/quote]

for a while in the 80s Norwich did in fact have a group of young ones who went under the banner of F-troop

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]This sounds frightening. I feel so sorry you had to go through this ordeal. There must be a support group you can speak to.

How dare these kids walk down the street intimidating law abiding Norwich folk in their cars from a distance with their aggressive casual clothing. We must surely save our family club from children with bad dress sense.[/quote]

ha ha ha, indeed how dare they, what is the world coming too. I mean it is understandable to feel intimidated in your car isn''t it? where your only means of escape from these casually dressed ruffians is to "drive off" !