Sign in to follow this  
Notts Canary

New coach is driving force - bit disrespectful to Foley

Whatever has happened to the Norwich team to rediscover the beautiful passing game (my theory is that Delia must be cooking something nice up!!), whether it be the new coach, new player, Worthy''s new tactics etc, I feel that the article seemed to undermine what Steve Foley did for this club. He is so well respected by all the players (think Worthy did like his popularity with the players, hence the boot) but this article seemed to lay the blame for last season on the coaching! That would simply not be right because Foley clearly from previous experiences at Norwich likes the passing game. So far enough praise the new guy but not at the expense at a previous employee.

Well at least we now all now who is the driving force at the club! If its the headlines on the back page of the EEN it must be right.

Guess Worthy can make his exit  now and rest assured that the team are in safe hands.

I didn''t read any specific criticism of Steve Foley, just plaudits for Martin Hunter. That doesn''t mean Steve was bad, just that Martin Hunter is better which is what we want otherwise there wouldn''t have been any point changing