Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Is this the year? .....

Well, Well, well .....

After a bad Prem season, and a hang-over season last year, maybe just maybe this Norwich Team is starting to play as a team.

All the palyers that last season didn''t seem to gel together, with complaints of ''no midfield'' and ''all we do is hoof'' NOW seem to be gelling together and playing the old one touch through ball football that we all love to see.

Ok we lost at Leeds , but we played well and had more chances than tonight. Time of course will tell, and another great display on Saturday against Luton will help.

For me its the away form that must improve. If the players can belive that they can''t win away from home and the crowd get behind them at Home then confidence will soar. When that happens then you can win the title.

Reading were a midtable side that won some gemes in a row. They overtook Shefield utd and went from strength to strength. This is the Key to this league.

Believe and it will happen, doubt your team and show them anger and moaning and it will all fall apart.

I agree that I''ve moaned, Ive called for Worthys Head ... But that was last season. Lets give them all a chance to prove us wrong.

Lastly ... We do need a Tall Striker for all the crosses Croft and Hucks were doing. Crofts crosses were brilliant. Probably one of the best Norwich signings for a while. Etuhu was a drifreent player and Robinson ran into the box like Steven Gerrad!

Cheers all

You whinged and moaned last season????!!! You liar, more like last week.

God, it''s easy being a football fan these days. You gripe, call for people''s heads, and then cheer when the goals go in and we win matches. Why didn''t you (and many others) give them a chance to prove you wrong last season??

As much as I''m glad you''re back on board, you can''t have it both ways. That''s cheating!

[quote user="koimatsuba"]Well, Well, well ..... After a bad Prem season, and a hang-over season last year, maybe just maybe this Norwich Team is starting to play as a team. All the palyers that last season didn''t seem to gel together, with complaints of ''no midfield'' and ''all we do is hoof'' NOW seem to be gelling together and playing the old one touch through ball football that we all love to see. Ok we lost at Leeds , but we played well and had more chances than tonight. Time of course will tell, and another great display on Saturday against Luton will help. For me its the away form that must improve. If the players can belive that they can''t win away from home and the crowd get behind them at Home then confidence will soar. When that happens then you can win the title. Reading were a midtable side that won some gemes in a row. They overtook Shefield utd and went from strength to strength. This is the Key to this league. Believe and it will happen, doubt your team and show them anger and moaning and it will all fall apart. I agree that I''ve moaned, Ive called for Worthys Head ... But that was last season. Lets give them all a chance to prove us wrong. Lastly ... We do need a Tall Striker for all the crosses Croft and Hucks were doing. Crofts crosses were brilliant. Probably one of the best Norwich signings for a while. Etuhu was a drifreent player and Robinson ran into the box like Steven Gerrad! Cheers all[/quote]

Well put ''Koimatsuba''.I feel exactly the same way as you. All the players who under performed last season are finally showing us why Worthy bought them to the club. The clapping man Andy Hughes is yet to come back and I will be interested to see if he can perform too !

[quote user="Mook"]

You whinged and moaned last season????!!! You liar, more like last week.

God, it''s easy being a football fan these days. You gripe, call for people''s heads, and then cheer when the goals go in and we win matches. Why didn''t you (and many others) give them a chance to prove you wrong last season??

As much as I''m glad you''re back on board, you can''t have it both ways. That''s cheating!

[/quote]Was ity last week! oh well. I hadn''t watched them this season by then. I had a right to moan I''m a season ticket holder. (lol)

Anyway .... If we play anything like last night for the rest or best part of the season then we can win promotion.

Its all about passion and commitment in playing. Our midfield last year didn''t look that bothered to play. Last night you would have put any of them in their national squad striaght away.

I hope I don''t come back on here to moan later. I enjoyed my monies worth last night like many people around me.

Up the city - Prem here we come!

It''s great to be optimistic, but can I suggest a note of caution ?

We played incredibly well last night, but the formation might show bottlenecks in terms of chances on goal, especially if one of the key players picks up a knock.

I hope for a settled team, and many more games like last night    to come.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

It''s great to be optimistic, but can I suggest a note of caution ?

We played incredibly well last night, but the formation might show bottlenecks in terms of chances on goal, especially if one of the key players picks up a knock.

I hope for a settled team, and many more games like last night    to come.

[/quote]

I agree, lets not start making a good two games into something that might not happen. 

It seems a lot of the most rabid moaners are now the most optimistic fans after 1 win.  Let''s have a bit of reality, there is a lot of work to do.  We need some defensive cover, some midfield cover and big man up front to give us options.  If we pay as we did last night consistently then the play-offs are a real possibility but lets not get over excited.

I''m not a constant rabid moaner! (lol)

I simply like to state my opion when it matters.

Lets face it last season was crap and we still finished 10th (i think).

Yes I agree we do need more cover and more taller forwards but we also need to get rid of the deadwood to be able to afford some decent players wages. Bye bye to.... Thorne, Lewis-John, Ryan jarvis and Brother rossi. Why bother we never play''em!

Get somebody we do play, mind you gods know who?

Roll on Saturday!!!!