Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Doncaster

[quote user="Cupid Stunt"]Neil Doncaster is absolutely straight and is extremely hard working and committed. He does not deserve derision. The man also makes himself easily available and is upfront in his demeanor. Is it really necessary for some of you to have a hate figure? And is it a coincidence Doncaster s in the firing line now that the football seems to be sorting itself out?[/quote]

I dislike Doncaster. I thought he was a decent chap until one game towards the end of last season a gang of supporters including myself were asking him questions. I didn''t like his attitude and his arguments against the points that were made were pathetic and his words in defence of Nigel Worthington were laughable. He blamed the bad results on "injuries" and the championship being too "physical". Also he said that he thought the way Norwich had been playing that season was exellent !

So, Doncaster takes a positive line. That is what chief executives do.

This board has been full of crowing KTF''ers and hand wringing WO''ers since Tuesday, Doncaster keeps an even approach and is villified for it?

If you were having a tough time at work whilst doing your best you might like a bit of loyalty from your boss too; so what exactly did he do wrong by telling a group of supporters comments which didn''t tally with their own thoughts or which they didn''t want to hear?

Neil Doncaster has made personal sacrifices on behalf of NCFC which are beyond those which should reasonably be asked of any employee so give him a break and be grateful for his abilties before he takes his services elsewhere.

And no, I am not, nor do I have any connection to Doncaster but I have met him and I have also heard about him from others about which I have already said more than enough.