Sign in to follow this  
mikemiddle

when saturday comes

how should we play on saturday .sit deep and hit them on the counter attack or just play our normal game,i know people will say just pass the ball but its so important to get this first away win of the season because the longer the season goes on with out us winning away the harder each away game gets.we should of beat leeds so we can have a bit of hope going into the away games,more than i can say for last year ,it could be the difference between play off and automatic.we will find out on saturday

If we play as we did against Leeds and Preston, I can see us beating Derby. 

They''ve had a mixed bag of performances so far, a controversial win against Hull :

[quote]

• Hull manager Phil Parkinson: "An inexperienced linesman cost us the game with two ridiculous decisions.

"For their first goal, Matthew Oakley looked offside from where I was sat, and I don''t how he can say the second one was a penalty.

"I have a group of players in the dressing room who have given everything today but feel cheated."

• Derby boss Billy Davies: "I don''t think we played particularly well and we were careless in giving the ball away at times.

"We gave away a stupid penalty just before half time and that put Hull on the front foot.

"The lads told me they thought our winner was a penalty, although I would like to see it again."

• [/quote]

Full story here : http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/5248256.stm

Their second game was a 2-0 loss at Stoke, and last Saturday, Paul Peschisolido gets them a point with an 89th minute equaliser at home to Southampton.

I would expect us to at least draw against Derby.