Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Is Jarrett coming back?

seems like Preston are keen to sign him but we are making them wait - a bit silly since he doesn''t seem to have a future at Norwich and we could get some transfer money for him

We got him for free from Wigan and since he''s been a no show here we might as well try and sell him now  to have the money ready should we try and sign anyone

Difficult to say Saint, those articles don''t really tell us much.

I would like him to come back though but only if we can get his ''fear of playing for Norwich'' sorted out. Someone needs to sit down with the lad and work out what the problems are.

It could be the manager, the formation, the playing style or even Jarrett himself. But the questions need to be asked because he is clearly a good player from what we''ve seen from Preston.

Could it be that we are waiting on certain things to happen? Ie - if we are loosing one of the other midfielders we have. So far as I can tell the only one that is secure is Etuhu. Safri is good but there are teams rumoured to be interested in him and going on this season would £1 + be that bad for him if it was re-invested?As for Jarretts actual performances - anyone know and Preston fans that have said anything good about him recently or did any of you see him in the play-offs? What did you think?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I think Safri''s worth more than a quid chicken........................he''s got to be worth £5 at the very least!.[;)][/quote]Thanks Wiz - I have been laughing at the cost of my own mistake for about ten minutes. I meant £1 million, which would be £1 + . But obvioulsy its a million times better than £1 + a packet of sea salt and basalmic vinegar kettle chips and a mars bar - that is really not a very good + although it may give one fan a good half time snack!