Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

12 minutes from the end of worthy?

I was one of the very disgruntled fans at the start of the second half. (looking like a wolly in the city stand, because even the worthy outers dont stand up, at least i am quite near the snake pit).How can worthy come on and say we were good in the 1st half? I am glad we won, but were we 12 minutes from the sacking of worthy? The number that were protesting during the game, would mean that Delia and co would have had to listened, until we get the late goals. I am in the, well done for the comeback, pleasedwe won, but part of me is "if only we''d have lost, he would be gone". I repeat, i am pleased we won but does anyone else have mixed feelings like me. I just hope that if the board dont plan to sack him that worthy has the knowhow, the funds and the X Factor to turn it around in the summer. If he is in charge come August, i will return refreshed and support him and the team, but i won''t give him long. He better not let us down with more poor signings.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

I was one of the very disgruntled fans at the start of the second half. (looking like a wolly in the city stand, because even the worthy outers dont stand up, at least i am quite near the snake pit).How can worthy come on and say we were good in the 1st half? I am glad we won, but were we 12 minutes from the sacking of worthy? The number that were protesting during the game, would mean that Delia and co would have had to listened, until we get the late goals. I am in the, well done for the comeback, pleasedwe won, but part of me is "if only we''d have lost, he would be gone". I repeat, i am pleased we won but does anyone else have mixed feelings like me. I just hope that if the board dont plan to sack him that worthy has the knowhow, the funds and the X Factor to turn it around in the summer. If he is in charge come August, i will return refreshed and support him and the team, but i won''t give him long. He better not let us down with more poor signings.

[/quote]

So in other words you are giving up and giving us another year of this!

[quote user="Silver Canary"][quote user="Matt Hudson"]

[/quote]

So in other words you are giving up and giving us another year of this!

[/quote]

I just beleve that next season we should get behind the players again. There will be fresh players and i weill have fresh optomism. But, my patience will be thin,i will want him out if we have a bad start because we cant afford another season like this. I still would be pleased if he was sacked, but i am prepared to forgive, but not forget in the hopen we start well next year.

i agree with this. if he is the manager next season which he will be, we have to get behind the team. not because we back worthy, but because we have to back the team. win a few games and confidence might come back.

How do we get behind the team, give it confidence which will turn into wins and then have to accept as a result of that Worthy keeps his job?

It has been too long that we have had to put up with this dross. Enough is enough, new Manager before next season.