Sign in to follow this  

because the teams we have been beating were either 1 ) out of  form or 2 ) just plain rubbish .

what what colour are the tints in your glasses foghorn? rose by any chance?

we have been a little lucky - craig short missing an easy header, greeno''s wonder save just before we scored against stoke and Hucks dive yesterday... not any real great performance in there.

Also we have had 5 home and 3 away games recently i think, our away form is no win in 6... 

We have also recently aquired a 3 million striker and 2 premiership loanees (altho neither played yesterday) money well spent there...

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]what what colour are the tints in your glasses foghorn? rose by any chance?[/quote]

i was replying to foghorn the imposter, not foghorn, if you get my drift

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

we have been a little lucky - craig short missing an easy header, greeno''s wonder save just before we scored against stoke and Hucks dive yesterday... not any real great performance in there.

Also we have had 5 home and 3 away games recently i think, our away form is no win in 6... 

We have also recently aquired a 3 million striker and 2 premiership loanees (altho neither played yesterday) money well spent there...

[/quote]

Try harder to be a bit positive, you never know you might like it.

[quote user="Hoofball Merchant"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah we have got our home form sorted somehow!!  But like everybody else I am a little worried about what quality of player is going to arrive in the summer...  conmsidering how well scouted last summers bunch were... a right sided Hughes or Etuhu anyone??

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Hoofball Merchant"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah we have got our home form sorted somehow!!  But like everybody else I am a little worried about what quality of player is going to arrive in the summer...  conmsidering how well scouted last summers bunch were... a right sided Hughes or Etuhu anyone??

[/quote]

You can''t do it can you? You have to be negative it''ll make you ill.

There has been an imposter and most of their posts have been deleted, but I''ve kept 3-4 where the original Citizen Journalist Foghorn has replied to the same thread.Don''t rely on computers to add up!

[quote user="Northern Canary"]Why are there two Citizen Journalist Foghorn''s  and why do you have -7 posts?[/quote] I was wondering that. Maybe a negative post counts as a negative number and a positive post counts as a positive number.......... no wait..... actually if that was the case the post count would be - 2502. ;-)