Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

"Allah akbar this is a win for Gaza!"

Just now, Naturalcynic said:

He’s (and I’m pretty sure it’s a he) is simply a rather juvenile attention-seeking troll who spends his time deflecting and is probably best ignored.

I was half wondering if it's canarydan; I haven't seen him in a while and the MO's very similar.

5 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

He’s (and I’m pretty sure it’s a he) is simply a rather juvenile attention-seeking troll who spends his time deflecting and is probably best ignored.

Careful, getting a bit slanderous there.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Aggy said:

As to Mothin Ali, fairly sure all I’ve said is that the Green Party should investigate and take appropriate action.

Really interesting to hear you say that after the fuss you made about claiming people refused to make criticisms of Reform on the thread on the subject that you refused to create in the first place after you criticised CC for not creating a thread on the subject.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

On 06/05/2024 at 20:38, Aggy said:

Quite right too - I’m still the only person on the thread who has said the Greens should investigate and take necessary action.

And this statement turns out you were acting like you deserved a medal for saying what turns out to be nothing at all.

13 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Really interesting to hear you say that after the fuss you made about claiming people refused to make criticisms of Reform on the thread on the subject that you refused to create in the first place after you criticised CC for not creating a thread on the subject.

7 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

And this statement turns out you were acting like you deserved a medal for saying what turns out to be nothing at all.

You really aren’t very good at this.

No fuss was made about any of them. Merely questioned why some posters (one of whom had recently posted numerous times about wanting to put forward a balanced view) were getting worked up over this guy, but were refusing outright to criticise  two guys who were kicked out of their party for being racist towards Muslims and black people.

Refusing to do so because it wasn’t in a separate thread was an especially peculiar, some may say telling, response. (Most people who weren’t racist would just have said “yeah they’re racist 5cum as well”.)

Anyhoo, as we seem to be stuck in a cycle of certain posters pretending not to be racist, trying desperately to avoid having to criticise anyone who is racist, and then trying but failing to make a half decent point about, well, anything, I may leave you both to it. It’s been fun.

P.S. If you manage to decide if you are racist or not, do let me know.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Aggy said:

You really aren’t very good at this.

No fuss was made about any of them. Merely questioned why some posters (one of whom had recently posted numerous times about wanting to put forward a balanced view) were getting worked up over this guy, but were refusing outright to criticise  two guys who were kicked out of their party for being racist towards Muslims and black people.

Refusing to do so because it wasn’t in a separate thread was an especially peculiar, some may say telling, response. (Most people who weren’t racist would just have said “yeah they’re racist 5cum as well”.)

Anyhoo, as we seem to be stuck in a cycle of certain posters pretending not to be racist, trying desperately to avoid having to criticise anyone who is racist, and then trying but failing to make a half decent point about, well, anything, I may leave you both to it. It’s been fun.

P.S. If you manage to decide if you are racist or not, do let me know.

Like I said, just go and create your thread on the subject and I'll be happy to comment in the appropriate place. But seeing as we're on the thread about Mothin Ali who we know led a harrassment campaign against the Leeds university Jewish chaplain that led to the chap being inundated with death threats, and we know he also made statements in support of Hamas' crimes against humanity, the fact that you have gone out of your way not to criticise his behaviour on the relevant thread while seemingly desperate to talk about anything else tells us all we need to know about you i.e. you're fine with people speaking out in support of crimes against humanity and you're fine with people targeting individuals in the UK for abusive hate campaigns. Apparently those things worry you less than whether you qualify as an islamophobe in the eyes of a guy who openly supports Hamas.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Naturalcynic said:

An interesting piece about him and others of his ilk:
https://www.spiked-online.com/2024/05/06/the-poison-of-islamic-sectarianism/

It does feel like Starmer has done such a good job of driving the extremists out of Labour that they've all embraced the Green Party as the best alternative vehicle. Given that the Greens have tended to be quite aggressively secular, I have to say I'm surprised they've gone down this road. I guess they looked at what George Galloway did in the byelection and decided there was an opportunity; the ends justify the means and all that. Populism of a left-wing flavour.