Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Yobocop’s Big Post of the week: New Year New NCFC?

Hey Pink Un pals! 🎉

Yobocop here, settling in for the darts semi-final with some thrilling action – 16-year-old Littler making a comeback to level the score at 1-1! Now, let's dive into the New Year spirit with some resolutions and a dash of football talk:

1) **Your New Year's Resolution:**
What if any is your New Year’s resolution? 

2) **NCFC's New Year's Resolution:**
What do you feel NCFC’s New Year’s resolution should be? 

3) **Most Ridiculous New Year's Resolution you’ve Heard:**
   Heard someone vowing to teach their cat quantum physics. Paws and particles – now that's a resolution worth a few head scratches! What is the most ridiculous one you’ve heard? 

Let's make 2024 a Pink Un year to remember! 🥳 Share your resolutions and footie dreams below. Happy New Year, everyone! 🔰

Yours Lovingly 

Yobocop 

1. I'm not going to buy any more lego until I find space for the stuff I've got.

2. We're not going to fleece 'the best supporters in the world' quite so much. £5+ for a soft drink/chocolate bar for my nephew Saturday. I was shocked. 1st time I've bought in the ground this season. 

That is why I normally turn up just in time for kick off. If things were more reasonably priced I'd me more inclined to get to games early/go downstairs at half time. 

3.my mate said he was doing dry January. Ive known you 35 years Pete. That won't ever happen!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

1. I'm not going to buy any more lego until I find space for the stuff I've got.

2. We're not going to fleece 'the best supporters in the world' quite so much. £5+ for a soft drink/chocolate bar for my nephew Saturday. I was shocked. 1st time I've bought in the ground this season. 

That is why I normally turn up just in time for kick off. If things were more reasonably priced I'd me more inclined to get to games early/go downstairs at half time. 

3.my mate said he was doing dry January. Ive known you 35 years Pete. That won't ever happen!

Excellent response 

love the one about your mate